Время в игре:
1 декабря, суббота,
12:00-16:00
Погода:
За окном барабанит дождь. Небо затянуто темными тучами.
аватаризация служба знакомств личный счет дневники персонажей творческий уголок наша реклама баннерообмен
Добро пожаловать на ролевую игру "Хогвартс: время мародеров". Если ты любишь играть, у тебя отсутствуют предрассудки, ты можешь сам творить историю и тебя угнетают рамки - этот форум для тебя!
впервые на ролевой? правила игры основа сюжета персонажи объявления акции форума история ролевой
Г Р И Ф Ф И Н Д О Р К О Г Т Е В Р А Н П У Ф Ф Е Н Д У Й С Л И З Е Р И Н

Хогвартс: время Мародеров!

Объявление

Основная игра начнется на следующей неделе. Пока "разминаемся" в персональных флешах или в общем: Маскарад! Маскарад!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

MephaSalipax

Сообщений 1 страница 9 из 9

If you would like to grow your know-how just keep visiting this web site and be updated with the most recent gossip posted here.

This website was... how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I've found something which helped me. Cheers!

Hmm is anyone else experiencing problems with the images on this blog loading? I'm trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Simply wish to say your article is as astonishing. The clarity for your submit is simply spectacular and that i could think you're knowledgeable on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to snatch your feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks 1,000,000 and please continue the gratifying work.

Very rapidly this website will be famous amid all blog people, due to it's nice articles

It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd most certainly donate to this outstanding blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to fresh updates and will talk about this website with my Facebook group. Chat soon!

Howdy! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with us so I came to give it a look. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Exceptional blog and fantastic style and design.

Hey I am so happy I found your webpage, I really found you by error, while I was browsing on Google for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say kudos for a fantastic post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the superb jo.

This excellent website certainly has all the info I needed about this subject and didn't know who to ask.

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно