Время в игре:
1 декабря, суббота,
12:00-16:00
Погода:
За окном барабанит дождь. Небо затянуто темными тучами.
аватаризация служба знакомств личный счет дневники персонажей творческий уголок наша реклама баннерообмен
Добро пожаловать на ролевую игру "Хогвартс: время мародеров". Если ты любишь играть, у тебя отсутствуют предрассудки, ты можешь сам творить историю и тебя угнетают рамки - этот форум для тебя!
впервые на ролевой? правила игры основа сюжета персонажи объявления акции форума история ролевой
Г Р И Ф Ф И Н Д О Р К О Г Т Е В Р А Н П У Ф Ф Е Н Д У Й С Л И З Е Р И Н

Хогвартс: время Мародеров!

Объявление

Основная игра начнется на следующей неделе. Пока "разминаемся" в персональных флешах или в общем: Маскарад! Маскарад!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Flux

Сообщений 1 страница 9 из 9

I think the admin of this web site is actually working hard for his web page, since here every information is quality based data.

I always emailed this web site post page to all my friends, since if like to read it then my contacts will too.

I was more than happy to uncover this web site. I wanted to thank you for your time just for this wonderful read!! I definitely liked every little bit of it and I have you saved to fav to check out new information in your web site.

Great article. I will be dealing with a few of these issues as well..

I really like what you guys tend to be up too. This kind of clever work and exposure! Keep up the very good works guys I've added you guys to my blogroll.

It's going to be ending of mine day, except before finish I am reading this impressive piece of writing to increase my knowledge.

I do trust all the concepts you have introduced for your post. They're very convincing and will certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are too quick for beginners. Could you please extend them a bit from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.

It's difficult to find experienced people for this subject, but you sound like you know what you're talking about! Thanks

Fantastic blog you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any forums that cover the same topics talked about here? I'd really like to be a part of online community where I can get advice from other experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Thanks!

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно